Look Up When You Can’t Sing
Do you wonder what the purpose of your trials is? Even when we don’t understand the “whys” of our suffering, the scriptures tell us that “whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth.” Your trial may be the very thing that enables
I have really been experiencing a refiner’s fire lately, and as I have been turning to the Lord for strength, and practicing charity, I have been learning that these trials are the Lord’s way of perfecting me and purifying me. For what? Maybe nothing other than to live with Him again someday. But as I look to the Lord for strength in my trials, and as I learn to forgive and love, I am feeling myself grow and develop in ways I didn’t even know I need to grow.
Read more at My Soul Delighteth.
How do you keep an eternal perspective during your most difficult times? Leave a comment.
- FHE: Preparing for the Second Coming
- Video: Reflections of Christ
- Bring Them Home
- Becoming Purified
- Healed by the Atonement
- Jesus Christ is the God of Broken People
- The Spirit’s Influence in the Process of Self-Improvement
- There Are No Unsolveable Problems
- The Miracles of Christmas
- The Bible Christmas Story