Recipe: No-bake Energy Bites
You have so much to do already. You don’t need another recipe that takes hours of work. You want a quick, sweet, little snack that will just hit the spot. These tasty little “energy bites” are quick to stir, roll, and serve. I’m thinking my family would like them for a breakfast or lunch too.
I always feel better giving them homemade, whole foods instead of the ultra-processed, packaged stuff. And when you make this recipe yourself, you can substitute in what you like best and make these just the way you like them.
Click here for the recipe by Maggie at the website Smashed Peas and Carrots.
- Pumpkin Slices with Glaze Recipe
- Spider Dip Bowl: Rhodes Recipes
- Apple Strudel Pull-Apart Recipe
- Rhodes Recipe: Dog in a Dog
- Rhodes Recipe: Texas Breakfast Roll Up
- Rhodes Recipe: Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Rhodes Recipe: Garden Salad Pizza
- Rhodes Recipe: CinnaBerry Bread
- Easy Dinner Roll Recipe
- Rhodes Recipe: Curly Dogs