FHE: Reflecting on General Conference
Remember this two-word sermon from President Uchtdorf? So few words…yet they say so much.
Typically we post a family home evening for you to use on Monday night, but today we’re asking–what did you learn from Conference? What did you take from it to share with your family, to strengthen yourself, to recommit to becoming a better person? Perhaps this Monday would be a good night to do some reflection, scripture reading, and journaling.
Click here to watch, listen, or download the talks from this Conference at lds.org.
Of course, you can always finish up with a game and a treat to make it an “official” FHE!
- Night in Bethlehem FHE & Dinner Idea
- FHE Idea on Tithing
- Let Your Kids Teach Family Home Evening
- Thanksgiving FHE Idea
- What is Family History FHE Idea
- Studying the Scriptures FHE Idea
- The Gift of the Holy Ghost: FHE Idea
- Judge Not: FHE Idea
- The Beauty of Nature is a Gift from God: FHE Idea
- FHE Idea: Getting Ready for General Conference