FHE: Happiness Comes From Serving in Our Community
Mosiah 2:17 - And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.
When we serve it shows others that we follow Jesus Christ and want to make things around us more beautiful. When you serve your community you make the world a better place for every one around you.
Not only do those we serve feel happy, but we also feel happy because we are doing what Jesus taught us to do. Heavenly Father also feels happy when we serve each other. When we serve others we are also serving Heavenly Father and following the perfect example of our Savior, who lived a life of service.
Click here for this complete family home evening lesson. Enjoy!
- Night in Bethlehem FHE & Dinner Idea
- FHE Idea on Tithing
- Let Your Kids Teach Family Home Evening
- Thanksgiving FHE Idea
- What is Family History FHE Idea
- Studying the Scriptures FHE Idea
- The Gift of the Holy Ghost: FHE Idea
- Judge Not: FHE Idea
- The Beauty of Nature is a Gift from God: FHE Idea
- FHE Idea: Getting Ready for General Conference