Rhodes Recipe of the Week: Scones/Fry Bread/Elephant Ears
I love fry bread (or, as we call them in Utah, scones) for a variety of reasons. Growing up, my dad would make Rhodes scones for special breakfasts. We would slather them in homemade jam or honey and eat way too many. I’m also a big Navajo taco fan, and this recipe is an excellent way to make delicious little Navajo tacos for dinner! There’s nothing like the way Rhodes dough turns into a delicious golden treat, simultaneously crisp and chewy, and of course, totally delicious.
Click here to see the recipe, or watch the video below.
- Pumpkin Slices with Glaze Recipe
- Spider Dip Bowl: Rhodes Recipes
- Apple Strudel Pull-Apart Recipe
- Rhodes Recipe: Dog in a Dog
- Rhodes Recipe: Texas Breakfast Roll Up
- Rhodes Recipe: Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- Rhodes Recipe: Garden Salad Pizza
- Rhodes Recipe: CinnaBerry Bread
- Easy Dinner Roll Recipe
- Rhodes Recipe: Curly Dogs