FHE: All about Mom (Psst, Dad!)
Don’t you love this scripture about the importance of strong mothers (like Sister Beck’s “mothers who know”) in the lives of their children?
Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.
And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying: We do not doubt our mothers knew it.
Today’s family home evening will get your family in the right frame of mind for Mother’s Day this Sunday, and maybe it can even stretch that one day into a whole week of honoring Mom.
Psst…are you listening, Dad? Mom would love it if you ran this special FHE just for her!
- Night in Bethlehem FHE & Dinner Idea
- FHE Idea on Tithing
- Let Your Kids Teach Family Home Evening
- Thanksgiving FHE Idea
- What is Family History FHE Idea
- Studying the Scriptures FHE Idea
- The Gift of the Holy Ghost: FHE Idea
- Judge Not: FHE Idea
- The Beauty of Nature is a Gift from God: FHE Idea
- FHE Idea: Getting Ready for General Conference